Pathfinders Robotic Arm
You Save 50%!
- By Pathfinders Design and Technology
- Age 8+
A Pathfinder's favourite!
This robotic arm is an easy to make 3 dimensional model that grabs, lifts items horizontally, and can turn very close to 90 degrees! Designed to be used alone (with a nice syringe holder), or in a group - each person using one syringe.
A great way to learn about Robotics, Levers and Simple Machines, Fluid dynamics, Engineering, and Invention, and Design and Technology - or just moving things around the house (small things, mind you - no dogs or cats, please.)
- Easy to make in about an hour or two. (really don't rush!)
- Stretches 49 cm (16 inches) out, swings 18 cm (7 inches) around, and stands 37 cm (13 inches) high - nice!
- Precisely cut and ready to assemble with timber slot construction.
- A great team building STEM activity - give yourself some challenges once complete!
- all required parts
- step by step instructions
- die-cut plywood, mdf base
- instructions in English only
- 49 cm wide, 37 cm high (16" x 13")
- 0.56 kg (1.2 lbs)
- made in
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.