Pathfinders Medieval Siege Tower (with catapult)
You Save 49%!
- By Pathfinders Design and Technology
- Age 12+
Build a working model of a medieval siege tower - complete with a drawbridge and torsion-powered catapult capable of launching a clay ball over 15 feet! This kit provides an excellent opportunity to learn about medieval history, basic mechanics, and experimental design - both in and out of the classroom.
The parts are all pre cut and drilled and made from natural, untreated wood from sustainable forests. The instructions are easy to follow and the model can be built in 1 to 2 hours. Some steps may require the help of an adult, but that's ok, it's fun to do things together!
- historically accurate
- pegged joints
- made from high-quality, sustainable materials
- parts for 1 siege tower
- step by step instructions
- soft modeling clay for launching
Required (but not included)
- a few pieces of tape
- natural, untreated wood
- instructions in English only
- approx. 38 x 23 x 14 cm (15" x 9.1" x 5.5")
- 0.6 kg (1.4 lbs)
- made in
- 2014 Children's Choice Award, Canadian Toy Testing Council
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. There are sharp points on some parts.