Pathfinders Leonardo da Vinci Bridge
You Save 50%!
- By Pathfinders Design and Technology
- Age 7+
While known widely as a painter, Leonardo da Vinci was also an architect and engineer who designed many buildings and machines for patrons during his life. This bridge, designed by Leonardo to be quick to build and take down, would have been used for swift movement of troops over rivers, critical to battle success for the armies of the time. With precise grooves in the pieces, it is easy to construct - and strong, even without glue! A simple and elegant design, this bridge is a reminder of the brilliance Leonardo brought to solve the many engineering issues of the day.
- a re-creation of Leonardo da Vinci's 15th Century "Emergency Bridge"
- easy to make by beginner model makers
- made from sustainable materials
- includes historical information about other Leonardo designed bridges
- untreated wood
- instructions in English only
- 9.5 cm tall x 24 cm wide (assembled)
- total weight
- 0.19 kg (0.4 lbs)
- made in
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.